18 June 2015
8pm, Doors 7.30pm
NOTICE is hereby given that the first Annual General Meeting of Streatham Theatre
Company will be held at 8pm on 18th June 2015 at Vinters Studios, 1b Sunnyhill Road,
London, SW16 2UG.
Note that Streatham Theatre Company is an unincorporated association, governed by a
constitution, available from our website at www.streathamtheatre.org.uk.
All paid-up voting Members are entitled to attend and vote. Others may attend but are not
entitled to vote – they may speak at the discretion of the Chairman. You can join or renew
prior to the meeting, either in advance or on the evening. Please contact
2. Receive and approve minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
3. Receive reports from Committee members
4. Receive and approve the financial statements for year ending 31 March 2015
5. Election of Committee*
Other committee members (at least 3)
6. Other business of the Company
* Any paid-up voting Member of the Company is eligible for nomination for election as an
officer or committee member at or before the Annual General Meeting. Nominations, with the
names of their proposer and seconder (both also to be paid-up voting Members), should be
given to the Secretary with as much notice as possible via email@example.com.
Existing officers and committee members can stand for re-election.
Secretary, Streatham Theatre Company
c/o Vinters, 1b Sunnyhill Road, London, SW16 2UG